About Me

My photo
Colbert, Georgia, United States
My name is Beth Fortson Ingram I currently reside in Colbert Georgia with my husband, where I am a full time photographer! I am 24 years old and i hope to be doing this for as long as you will allow me ;) I am experienced in Wedding Photography all the way to pet photography. I have always wanted to get into Photography but was always told that the field was too competitive...well i tend to like a challenge so last year i decided to go ahead and go full time. I have met so many great people and made so many friends along the way and I cant wait to see where my passion takes me.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Baby Stone

Ok..I admit..i was very nervous about this shoot lol. As a Photographer i know im not supposed to admit my weakness but babies are it lol, We still have fun doing these pictures and I enjoyed getting to experience to photograph this beautiful little girl, Haddie.

No comments:

Post a Comment